A Phase IV multicentre, open label study of postmenopausal women with oestrogen receptor positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer treated with everolimus (RAD001) in combination with exemestane, with exploratory epigenetic marker analysis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 4EVER-UK
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.