Phase 1b/2a, Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of a Single Dose of NDV-3A or NDV-3 Vaccine to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy in Preventing Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NDV 3 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NovaDigm Therapeutics
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Aug 2016 Initial results from this trial were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology in Annapolis, as reported by a NovaDigm Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Aug 2016 Results published in the NovaDigm Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History