An Open-label, Single Arm, Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma With 17p Deletion (RESONATE-17)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESONATE-17; RESONATE-17p
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 13 Sep 2016 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 15 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium (end date: 15-04-2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History