Evaluation of the subcutaneous administration of 30 mg of S 78989 versus placebo and evaluation of the subcutaneous administration of 60 mg of S 78989 versus placebo on the reduction of arterial wall inflammation in patients with marked atherosclerotic plaque inflammation. A 28-weeks, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo controlled, international multicentre exploratory pilot study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 21 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 90 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Mar 2013 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Dec 2012 New trial record