A Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Determine the Efficacy and Safety of the REG1 Anticoagulation System Compared to Bivalirudin in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anivamersen-pegnivacogin (Primary) ; Bivalirudin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGULATE-PCI
- Sponsors Regado Biosciences
- 22 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in UK (End date:2014-08-22) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Results published in the Lancet.
- 22 Oct 2014 Actual end date changed from 25 aug 2014 to 1 aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.