Catheter-based Transendocardial Delivery of Autologous Bone Marrow-Derived Cells in Patients With Heart Failure Due to Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixmyelocel-T (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Dilated cardiomyopathy; Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATHETER-DCM
- Sponsors Aastrom Biosciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 according to ClinicalTrial.gov record..