The Mycophenolate Pregnancy Registry
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Autoimmune disorders; Bone marrow transplant rejection; Heart transplant rejection; HIV infections; Kidney-pancreas transplant rejection; Liver transplant rejection; Lupus nephritis; Multiple sclerosis; Myasthenia gravis; Pemphigus; Respiratory syncytial virus infections; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Uveitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.