A Randomized Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Carfilzomib With and Without Romidepsin in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Romidepsin
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (NU12H06: Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University).
- 03 Jan 2013 New trial record