A Phase I Study in Patients Treated With MM-398 (Nanoliposomal Irinotecan, Nal-IRI) to Determine Tumor Drug Levels and to Evaluate the Feasibility of Ferumoxytol Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Measure Tumor Associated Macrophages and to Predict Patient Response to Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ipsen; Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History