A Phase 2 Randomized Three-Arm Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 16 Weeks of Treatment With Trichuris Suis Ova (TSO) Therapy in Pediatric Patients Ages 6 to 17 With Autism
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trichuris suis ova (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting based on information reported in a Coronado Biosciences media release.