Pilot Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Transduced to Express A CD20-Specific Chimeric Immunoreceptor in Patient With Chemotherapy Resistant or Refractory CD20+ Leukemia and Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD20-CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Oct 2015 According to a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release, data from this study will be presented at the 4th International Conference on Translational Medicine 2015.
- 28 Sep 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the phase has been changed from I to I/II. Treatment table has been amended and the subjects age has changed to 18-90 yrs.
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 50, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.