Surgical vs. Medical Treatment of Urge Urinary Incontinence in Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms URGE-I
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 10 May 2016 Results of comparison of efficacy between solifenacin and CESA or VASA surgeries presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2018.