Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Ferric Carboxymaltose Versus Placebo in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iCHF
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.