A Phase I/IIa Sporozoite Challenge Study to Assess the Efficacy of Candidate Combination Malaria Vaccine Approaches using the ChAd63 and MVA vectors encoding the antigens ME-TRAP, CS and AMA1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record, 13930).