An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 2, Parallel, Dose-Ranging, Multicenter Study of Sotatercept for the Treatment of Patients With Anemia and Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes or Non-proliferative Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.