A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Clinical Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Treatment With Tamsulosin 0.2mg Mono and Tamsulosin 0.2mg, Finasteride 5mg Combination Therapy in Patients With LUTS/BPH
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary) ; Finasteride
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSOLUTE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.