A Phase I/II Trial of TG01 and Gemcitabine as Adjuvant Therapy for Treating Patients with Resected Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TG 01 Targovax (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Targovax
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, the second cohort of patients started recruitment in 2015 and the last patient enrolled has been in the trial for more than one year.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, three year survival data expected in H1 2018. First cohort is of 19 patients and second cohort of this trial is of 13 patients.
- 12 Oct 2017 One-year data from modified cohort presented in a Targovax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History