A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase IV Clinical Study to Evaluate the Antihypertensive Efficacy and Changes of Neurohormonal Markers of Fimasartan and Atenolol With Exaggerated Blood Pressure Response During Exercise in Essential Hypertensive Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atenolol (Primary) ; Fimasartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boryung Pharmaceutical
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2013 New trial record