Phase II Trial of the Combination of Subcutaneous (SQ) Bortezomib and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD or Doxil or LipoDox) for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.