A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, 12-week, Forced-dose Titration Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of SPD489 40mg, 100mg, or 160mg as Adjunctive Treatment to Established Maintenance Doses of Antipsychotic Medications on Negative Symptoms in Clinically Stable Adults Who Have Persistent Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Antipsychotics
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 New trial record