Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple-Dose Ranging Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of GS-5816 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 27 Jun 2016 Results assessing virologic resistance to velpatasvir (n = 87) published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.