A Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Microbial Efficacy of Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.6% BID Compared to Vehicle in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 New trial record