A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ABT-414 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours Likely to Over-Express the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Depatuxizumab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 53 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History