Phase I, Safety and Immunogenicity of Gardasil in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GARDASIL
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results published in the Vaccine.
- 09 Apr 2017 Results evaluating the safety and immunogenicity published in the Vaccine.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.