A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Effects of Macitentan on Exercise Capacity in Subjects With Eisenmenger Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Macitentan (Primary)
- Indications Eisenmenger complex
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2017 Results published in an Acetelion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change from baseline to Week 16 in exercise capacity, as measured by 6MWD), as per an Acetelion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History