Sequential Treatment With Azacitidine and Lenalidomide for Relapsed and Refractory Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 3, with addition of off therapy as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.