Abatacept Combined With a Calcineurin Inhibitor and Methotrexate for Graft Versus Host Disease Prophylaxis: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Dec 2017 According to a Seattle Children's Hospital media release, the second cohort of 140 patients with human leukocyte antigen-matched unrelated donor transplants completed enrollment in November 2017, with data expected from this randomized double-blind arm of the study in the next six months.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Seattle Children's Hospital media release.