A Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 2-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rotigotine on Parkinson's Disease-Associated Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOLORES
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis from patients who received levodopa doses in 8 randomized placebo-controlled studies, presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 02 Dec 2015 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 18 Jun 2015 Results (pilot study) presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.