BrUOG 278:FOLFOX-A For Pancreatic Cancer :A Brown University Oncology Research Group Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Apr 2016 Protocol amended as treatment arm changed from 1 to 3 with different doses of Abraxane as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.