A prospective, randomized, open label two arm Phase III study to evaluate treatment free remission (TFR) rate in patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive CML after two different durations of consolidation treatment with nilotinib 300mg BID.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTPath
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 4 May 2020.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 4 May 2020.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History