An Open Label, Randomized, Crossover and Potential Parallel, Single Dose Study of Ticagrelor 180 mg and Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) in Healthy Volunteers Followed by Autologous in Vivo Platelet Transfusion to Determine the Effects of Platelet Supplementation on the Reversibility of Platelet Inhibition
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Peripheral arterial disorders; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Sep 2016 Results (n=44) assessing effect of autologous platelet transfusion on platelet inhibition in ticagrelor and clopidogrel treated subjects, published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 23 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.