Ponatinib as Second Line Therapy for Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase Resistant or Intolerant to Imatinib, Dasatinib or Nilotinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, the dose of ponatinib has been reduced from 45 mg to 30 mg.
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a media release.