An Open-label, Multicenter Randomised Study of CTOP/ITE/MTX Compared With CHOP as the First-line Therapy for the New Diagnosed Young Patients With T Cell Non-hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pirarubicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide phosphate; Ifosfamide; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 10 Jan 2013 New trial record