A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Omadacycline Intravenous (IV)/Oral (PO) to Moxifloxacin IV/PO for Treating Adults Subjects With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omadacycline (Primary) ; Omadacycline (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIC
- Sponsors Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Paratek pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Paratek Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at IDWeek 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History