A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Omadacycline Intravenous (IV)/Oral (PO) to Moxifloxacin IV/PO for Treating Adults Subjects With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omadacycline (Primary) ; Omadacycline (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIC
- Sponsors Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 May 2017 This has been competed in Croatia as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Non-inferiority in the ITT and CE CABP populations in those patients with Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT) III and IV at the PTE time point ) has been met, according to a Paratek Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History