A Phase I/II, open-label, non-randomized, multi-center, dose escalation study of olaparib in combination with eribulin mesylate to assess the safety, tolerability, and efficacy in patients with recurrent or metastatic triple-negative-type breast cancer, who have received anthracycline and taxane agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results (phase 1) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 11 Jan 2013 New trial record