An Extension Study to Evaluate 24 Months of Standard-of-Care Osteoporosis Management Following Completion of 18 Months of BA058 (Abaloparatide) or Placebo Treatment in Protocol BA058-05-003
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abaloparatide (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ACTIVExtend
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 02 Nov 2017 The Company expects to submit a labeling supplement to the FDA in connection with the ACTIVExtend results by the end of 2017, as reported in radius media relesae.
- 10 Sep 2017 According to a Radius Health media release, results were presented at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 Results published in a Radius Health Inc. Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History