High 'on treatment' platelet reactivity in the Intensive Care Unit
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Aspirin (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Arterial occlusive disorders; Arterial thrombosis; Atherosclerosis; Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HTPR-ICU
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of patients treated with prasugrel 10 mg (n=23) published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 216 to 248.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.