A Phase III Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed-dose Combination RHB-104 in Subjects with Moderately Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAP EU; MAP-EUROPE
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Aug 2016 The study has been discontinued in Hungary.
- 16 Jun 2015 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, UK MHRA accepted Clinical Trial Application to initiate this second phase III study.