An Open-Label Safety Study of USL261 in the Outpatient Treatment of Subjects With Seizure Clusters
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Generalised epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Upsher-Smith
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Poland (end date: 22 Feb 2017).
- 27 Mar 2017 This trial was discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.