A 12-week Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety and Steady-State Pharmacokinetics of Albuterol Spiromax Versus Placebo in Subjects 12 Years and Older With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 01 Apr 2015 According to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, company receives FDA approval for ProAir RespiClick (albuterol sulfate) for treatment and prevention of bronchospasm and exercise induced bronchospasm in patients 12 age and over.
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.