Study of the TEM-1 Antibody, MORAb-004 (IND 103821), in Children With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ontuxizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Morphotek
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (MTD, defined as the maximum dose at which fewer than one-third of patients experience dose-limiting toxicities (DLT) graded according to the revised National Cancer Institute (NCI) Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) version 4.0) according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.