PNOC-002: Safety, Phase 0, and Pilot Efficacy Study of Vemurafenib, an Oral Inhibitor of BRAFV600E, in Children and Young Adults With Recurrent/Refractory BRAFV600E- or BRAF Ins T Mutant Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.