A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine Safety of P128 Applied to Nares of Healthy Volunteers and Safety And Efficacy of Any Patient Including Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Who Are Nasal Carriers of S.Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs P 128-GangaGen (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GangaGen
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Jan 2013 New trial record