A Phase II Open-Label Trial of AUY922, an HSP90 Inhibitor, in Patients With ALK-Rearranged Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Acquired Resistance to Prior ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.