Phase I-II Study of Ruxolitinib (INCB18424) for Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) With Minimal Residual Disease While on Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 26 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2012-0697).
- 25 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jul 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.