Addition of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (Vorinostat) to Azacitidine in Patients With Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS): a Phase II add-on Study in Patients With Azacitidine Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GFM-AZA-VOR
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.