A Randomized, Subject And Investigator Blinded, Sponsor Open Placebo Controlled, 2 Way, Crossover Phase 1b Study To Examine The Effects Of PF-04958242 On Ketamine Induced Cognitive Impairment In Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4958242 (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.