A Phase II Study of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU), Aflibercept, and Radiation for the Preoperative and Adjuvant Treatment of Patients With Stage II/III Rectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.