Autologous Stem Cell Transplant With Pomalidomide (CC-4047) Maintenance Versus Continuous Clarithromycin/ Pomalidomide / Dexamethasone Salvage Therapy in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: A Phase 2 Open-Label Randomized Study by Tristate Consortium
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Dexamethasone; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.