Autologous Stem Cell Transplant With Pomalidomide (CC-4047) Maintenance Versus Continuous Clarithromycin/ Pomalidomide / Dexamethasone Salvage Therapy in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: A Phase 2 Open-Label Randomized Study by Tristate Consortium
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Dexamethasone; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.